Planning and Enrollment directs the work of accounting for our diverse student population to provide resources for a balanced and successful education. Planning and Enrollment also oversees the development of school calendars, maintains school boundary information and develops student enrollment projections.
Apply for a School Year 2021-22 permit to attend a school other than your boundary school:
(Use these links to apply for a permit for the school year that begins August 2021.)
- School Choice Application for 2021-22 (English)
- School Choice Application for 2021-22 (Spanish)
- For additional permit information, "Open Enrollment/School Choice".
DLI (Dual-language Immersion) students do not require an out-of-boundary permit to participate in the program; as long as they are accepted into the program, they may attend the program school. For information regarding the dual-immersion program visit https://immersion.jordandistrict.org/
Our department can also assist with:
School Information - School Year 2021 - 22
- For school start and stop times visit https://jordandistrict.org/parents-students/generalinfo/
- Friday (Flexible Friday) information may be viewed here.
- For the "Parents & Students" JSD information page visit https://jordandistrict.org/parents-students/
COVID-19 Information Update
For updated information regarding Jordan District guidelines from state and county health departments regarding COVID-19 protocols for school this year, please visit https://covid19.jordandistrict.org
Para leer este mensaje en español, visite covid19.jordandistrict.org/#espanol