Welcome to Jordan School District!
You may enroll your student(s) in our school district using our online student enrollment portal called "Skyward Family Access". Choose one of the buttons below to begin:
If computer access is unavailable, parents or guardians may also enroll their students at their Jordan District school.
This link is unavailable until mid-July due to yearly maintenance.
For those with no Skyward Family Access account, and you never attended a Jordan School District school.
If you have a Jordan School District Skyward Family Access account, or a temporary account has already been created.
If you need to have your Family Access password reset, call our help desk at 801-567-8737.
Once you have completed the online enrollment portion, please take the following required forms to the school to complete the process (schools may require additional information):
For school contact information, visit the "Our Schools" page on the JSD website.
Need to know your student's boundary school? Visit the Boundary Locator page.
- To enter kindergarten , children must be five years old on or before September 1. A certified birth certificate is required for enrollment.
- Students are placed in a grade according to their age. Jordan School District may honor an acceleration or retention with adequate documentation.
- Proof of immunization against communicable diseases including measles, mumps, polio, etc. is required. Visit the Immunization Requirements page for more information.
- If your child is under age 7 and registering for the first time in Jordan District, a proof of vision screening for Amblyopia is required. This screening can be done by a licensed physician or health care professional or at a preschool vision clinic conducted by Jordan School District nurses.
- Your child's legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.
- If your child will not be living with a parent or legal guardian, authorization from Student Services is required to enroll. Please call us at 801-567-8183 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST).
- If your student is currently attending a Utah public charter school, they may be enrolled in their Jordan School District boundary school the following school year provided notice is given to the boundary school on or before June 30th. If an application for admission is submitted during the current school year or after June 30th, the student may be enrolled provided the school has adequate capacity in the student's grade level or required core classes (Utah Code §53G-6-503).
- Dual enrollment is for home school or private school students only. Charter and online school students are eligible to participate in extracurricular activities or co-curricular classes at their Jordan District boundary school provided the activity/classes are not offered by the charter or online school, and provided they meet all other requirements as outlined in Utah Code §53G-6-702 and R277-494-3-5.
- Students moving to Jordan School District from another school will need a withdrawal form from their previous school of attendance, an original or certified birth certificate, immunization records, and copies of any academic records which could assist in placing the student in appropriate classes. The previous school will then send official school records to the new school once the student has officially enrolled and records are requested.
To Apply for a 2020-21 School Choice Permit (school year beginning August 2020):
Questions regarding permits? Visit our Open Enrollment/School Choice page.