Planning and Student Services directs the work of accounting for student enrollment, membership and attendance. The department also oversees the development of school calendars, maintains school boundary information and develops student enrollment projections.
What we do...how we help.
- Birth Certificate Requirements
- Compulsory Education & Truancy
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Foreign Student Registration
- Home School Registration
- Residency and Guardianship Requirements
- Student Attendance at Non-boundary Schools (School Choice & Permits)
- School Boundaries and Bus Stops
- School Calendars
- Student Enrollment & Registration
- Student Housing and Enrollment Projections
- Student Records
- Phone: 801-567-8183
- Fax: 801-567-8061