Planning and Student Services directs the work of accounting for student enrollment, membership and attendance. The department also oversees the development of school calendars, maintains school boundary information and develops student enrollment projections.
Apply for an Open Enrollment Permit
Applications are now being accepted for School Choice Open Enrollment for students who wish to attend a school other than their resident school. The open enrollment school choice (lottery) will close on December 31. Any applications submitted during the month of December will be approved according to Permit Procedures.
What we do...how we help:
- School Choice & Permits (Student Attendance at Non-boundary Schools)
- School Boundaries and GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
- School Calendars
- Student Enrollment & Registration
- Student Housing and Enrollment Projections
- Student Education Records/GRAMA Requests
- Phone: 801-567-8183
- Fax: 801-567-8061