Student Services directs the work of accounting for student enrollment, membership and attendance. The department also oversees the development of school calendars, maintains school boundary information and develops student enrollment projections.
How we help:
- Birth Certificate Requirements
- Compulsory Education & Truancy
- Dual Enroll/Co-Curricular/Extracurricular Participation
- Enrollment & Registration
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Foreign Student Registration
- Home School Registration
- Boundary LocatorOpens in a new windowFind boundaries, maps and bus stop location information for your school.
- Comprehensive School Counseling ProgramOpens in a new windowStrives to help every student graduate high school with the skills and knowledge essential for success.
- Course CatalogOpens in a new windowProvides information to assist students in selecting classes for secondary school.
- Credit GuidelinesOpens in a new window Gives an overview of course credits that accrue toward graduation.
- Dual Language Immersion ProgramsOpens in a new windowAn educational approach in which students are taught curriculum content in a second language.
- Fee ScheduleA general breakdown of fees that elementary, middle, and high school students may pay.
- Fee Waiver GuidelinesOpens in a new window Information and application forms provided by the Utah State Board of Education.
- Guidance Provides services related to guidance, counseling, school psychologists and social workers.
- Health and Wellness Information about Jordan School District's approach to well-being, caring relationships and positive connections.
- Home & Hospital Program Meets the basic academic needs of JSD student who are unable to attend school due to extenuating circumstances.
- Graduation RequirementsIdentifies the minimum courses and credits needed for a student to graduate from high school.
- Immunization RequirementsOpens in a new windowOutlines the immunization requirements needed for enrollment in Jordan School District.
- Kindergarten RegistrationOpens in a new window Information concerning how to register your student for kindergarten, age requirements and when to register.
- Online Classes for Grades 7-12A program which allows high school students to register for online classes each semester.
- Special EducationOpens in a new window Services, programs and curriculum alternatives for student who need specialized instruction.
- Student Intervention Services Provides services for student at risk for a variety of reasons.
- TransportationOpens in a new window Answers to your busing needs, such as eligibility, late buses and bus stop times.