To determine which school your student should attend, click the "Find your School & Bus Stops" icon below to be directed to the Edulog WebQuery screen. If the address indicates your student is "eligible" for a bus, click the school's link to see the available bus stops. You can confirm bus stop information with the Transportation Department at 801-567-8840 or your local school.
As a result of student projections and boundary planning, our department has a variety of maps for school and public use. Interactive maps using ESRI software and Google maps are available below, as well as a printable .pdf map of all our schools and their locations. Individual interactive school maps may be found on each school's profile page on the Jordan School District website.
- 2019-20 Elementary School Boundary Map
- 2019-20 Middle School Boundary Map
- 2019-20 Middle School Transition Map - (If your student is attending Oquirrh Hills, South Hills or Fort Herriman in 2019-20)
- 2019-20 High School Boundary Map
- Jordan School District Map w/Transition Middle School Boundaries (.pdf)
- Jordan School District Map w/Final Middle School Boundaries (.pdf)
- School Locations Map (.pdf)
Boundary Changes in 2020-21?
- To view the final proposed option for the new West Jordan Elementary School and additional information (timeline for approval, etc.) go to boundary.jordandistrict.org
- To view an interactive map of the New West Jordan Elementary School proposed boundary click here.
- To view the Middle School boundaries previously approved by the Board for the opening of Hidden Valley Middle School year 2020-21, click here.
- To apply for a permit to attend a school other than the boundary school, visit "Open Enrollment/School Choice" at http://planning.jordandistrict.org/enrollment/schoolchoice/